Do You Want to Help Scientist Regain Control of Their Data?
As a student assistant Sales Development Representative
We are searching for two bright student assistants to build our SDR – Sales Development Representative department. You will be part of a small team and will have great flexibility and your own responsibilities.
As a SDR you will be our inside sales representative that focuses on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification. SDRs don’t focus on closing business deals but connecting with as many leads as possible and determining if they’re a good customer fit.
Your tasks will be:
- Generating potential leads.
- Qualifying leads.
- Contact every lead through email, phone calls and LinkedIn.
- Filter out leads that aren’t good fits.
- Connecting customers with the right salesperson.
- Move leads through the sales pipeline.
- Answer questions and send resources to potential customers.
- Log details of every interaction.
- You are studying a relevant topic, such as chemistry, biotechnology or pharmacy.
- You must be great at making first contact.
- Organization and time management – you must be great at organizing your own time and know when to hand over the lead to the right salesperson.
- Resilience and determination – You must be positive and robust.
- Conversational skills – You are fluid in English and talkative.
- You can formulate yourself at a high, written level.
ScifeonScifeon is a Scientist-friendly Data Management system designed by Scientists for Scientists. Scifeon is the result of several years of practical experience with pharmaceutical research and laboratory work – and you must know this domain. As Student assistant Sales Development Representative, you will have the possibility to become a Scifeon Scientific Informatics Consultant – with responsibility for the Scifeon implementations at our customers.
The job as our new SDR student assistant is approx. of 9-16 hours per week and starting in February 2022.
Application and contact
We hold regular interviews, so send your application and CV today to email@example.com, which tells why you should be our new student assistant.
Deadline for application: 20 January.
If you have questions before then, contact our COO Rikke Molter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to hear from you!